You are here
- ½ cucumber
- ½ clove of garlic
- 10 sprigs of chive
- 2 sprigs of basil
- A few pieces of capsicum pepper
- 150 g of ‘Caprice des Anges’ cheese
- 1 tablespoon of coconut milk
- 2 slices of sandwich loaf bread
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Le Guérandais ground sea salt
- Milled pepper
Preparation time: 15 mins Cooking time: 3 mins Serves 4 Peel and cut the cucumber into pieces. Place in the mixer with the Caprice des Anges cheese, garlic, basil, coconut milk, salt and pepper. Blend the ingredient together and refrigerate. Dice the pepper. Cut the sliced bread into cubes and fry in olive oil until lightly golden. Before serving, stir the gazpacho and sprinkle with the diced pepper and fried bread cubes. Decorate with sprigs of chive.
To order this item, please log in to your personal page.